When you decide to sell your home, you quite likely will have lots of questions about getting the best return for your house. Having a great Realtor goes a long way, but there are also other considerations that come into play.
The market conditions and the house condition are two of the main issues that help determine how much your house will sell for and how long it takes to sell.
Home stagers are experts at improving the condition of your house for selling purposes. Whether it be a new paint job, re-arrangment of furniture, cost effective updates and repairs or curb appeal, a great home stager is your best friend! There are many advantages to working with an established, experienced home stager.
- As professionals, as you can see in this post, we do not skimp on time. Every house is unique and we take the time to analyze each one.
- We also know the demographics of your area and how to stage to appeal to the target market.
- We are experts at highlighting the good features and downplaying any negatives. Room too small? Check out how we solved that problem for this vacant house. Room too large? Awkward layout? Staging can solve all these issues. Does your house have some great features you want highlighted? Look at how staging highlighted the fireplace in the photo above.
- You can rest assured that your house is showing to its greatest potential. In fact, the house will look like a model home when finished. There is no second guessing as in the colors, the furniture placement, style of furniture, etc.
- You will benefit from our years of experience staging vacant houses.
- We are flexible and will stage as much or as little as you wish, keeping your budget in mind.